Castor Cake is a natural nitrogen fertilizer .It is a simple manure, which acts progressively that encourages soil microbial activity.
It has insecticidal properties and naturally pest repellent. It is can be used in organic farming & fits for any type of soil, with its high content of organic matter.
Castor Cake is also the fertilizer for turf and lawns. This fertilizer promotes root development and winter cold hardiness.
When it is used as a basic manure,Castor Cake is taken by spreading on the soil 10 to 15 days before planting.
- When used as a fertilizer for maintenance, it is spread to the surface, slightly hidden if possible, and lightly watered if necessary.
Benefits of Castor Cake
- Castor Cake Contains rich source of NPK and other micronutrients
- Increase fertility, humus, growth of earthworm and residual effect
- Soil aeration for better root development
- Inhibit growth of termite & other pest.
- Increase Nitrogen supply for Root
- Increases shininess of fruit