Dream Catchers the popular Native American (Ojibwa tribe) charms are hand woven with the intention of nurturing your loved ones & bridging art with divinity. These beautiful looking at Rooh® Dream Catchers are intended to protect the sleeping individual by filtering the negative vibrations and bad dreams to postives ones. At Rooh® we stick to the learning from Ojibwa people who use to make hand woven dream catchers with all materials available in the nature such as twigs, sinew, shells, stones and feathers to teach natural wisdom to their young ones. At Rooh® we have taken the learning a step forward and added our knowledge of ‘COLOR PSYCHOLOGY’ and impact it can create to ones life. The Color chosen by you is the color that brings optimism to your life, so buy the one that touches your ‘SOUL’.
The Dream Catcher has DUAL BENEFITS unlike any other brand
• 1. It works at night as a traditional dream catcher by passing out positive dreams from the web
•2. In the day the vibrant colors of our products, work subconsciously on you and acts a driving force to achieve your dreams and cherish the memories of your loved ones. Product Features & Specification:
• Home Décor Accents
• Car hanging
• Gifts for occasions like Valnetines day, Thanks giving, Christmas, birthdays, baby showers, bridal showers, wedding giveaways, return favours, mothers day & fathers day
Material : Wool
Color : White, Blue
Size in CM : 17*1*40
1. Put some dish liquid in a bowl and fill the bowl with water.
2. Swish your hand in the bowl to create suds.
3. Wash one small area of the dreamcatcher in the soapy water first as a test. This can be done by dipping each section in the soapy water and rubbing it between your fingers, then rinsing it off.