An urban green solution if there ever was one, The Arctic Forest Terrarium Kit takes you to a magical snowy forest! The colorful plants with the white pebbles are a classic combination in themselves! Use your artistic skills to turn this DIY Kit into the terrarium you dreamt of! Make it a centre of attraction in your home and watch your guests go green with envy. Living in urban flats is no long an excuse. Go Green.
- Terrarium Glass Size : 10"
- 2 Succulent Plants, 1 Bromeliad Plant
- 2 Deer Miniatures, 1 Giraffe Miniature and 1 Fence
- Milky White Big Pebbles
- White Pebbles for Gravel
- Natural Mix Polished Pebbles
- Green Moss
- Magic Soil Mixture
- Activated Coconut Charcoal
- Needs indirect sunlight
- Water once the moss is completely dry. Preferable twice in a week.
- Use a spray bottle to water. Spray in limited quantity
- Change the charcoal once in 1 year to keep it pest/bug free.
Water the terrarium once a week in summers and once in 2 weeks in winters.Make sure not to water on top of the plants but on the moss or soil. Don't over water the terrarium as it does not have a drainage hole.
The terrarium once made becomes heavy due to the pebbles. Make sure to lift the terrarium glass from the bottom only! Use a soft and dry cloth to wipe the terrarium glass as and when required.