An urban green solution if there ever was one, The Desert Crawler is a hanging/tabletop terrarium which you can use the way you like. Having a beautiful desert feel, this terrarium is going to give a raw majestic look to your home! Use your artistic skills to turn this DIY Kit into the terrarium you dreamt of! Make it a centre of attraction in your home and watch your guests go green with envy. Living in urban flats is no long an excuse. Go Green.
- Terrarium Glass Size in Inches (L x W x H) : 6 x 6 x 11
- 2 Succulent Plants
- 2 Miniature decors
- Mix of River Sea Look & Sand Flakes for Gravel
- River Beige Pebbles
- Magic Soil Mixture
- Activated Coconut Charcoal
- Jute Twine
- Needs indirect sunlight
- Water once the moss is completely dry. Preferable twice in a week.
- Use a spray bottle to water. Spray in limited quantity
- Change the charcoal once in 1 year to keep it pest/bug free.
Water the terrarium once a week in summers and once in 2 weeks in winters.Make sure not to water on top of the plants but on the moss or soil. Don't over water the terrarium as it does not have a drainage hole.
The terrarium once made becomes heavy due to the pebbles. Make sure to lift the terrarium glass from the bottom only! Use a soft and dry cloth to wipe the terrarium glass as and when required.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.