Safe Pest Control for Your Garden Plants
“Neem Oil' is a naturally occurring organic Fungicide , Insecticide & Miticide obtained from the seeds of the neem tree. The oil is extracted from the neem seeds and leave obtained from the neem tree.
Multiple Mode of Action
As a repellents for Mites
As a Fungicide useful for fungi, mildew & rust
- Root Rot
- Black Spot
- Sooty Mold
Area of Application
“Neem Oil” as an anti-feedant when insects come in contact with or ingest it. Using a surfactant (spreader/sticker) when applying Neem Oil will increase spray coverage.
Neem functions as a hormone disruptor and growth regulator to affected insects. This property disrupts natural development of the insect by preventing normal hormone releases that trigger growth and maturation.
Method of Uses for mild 0.5% Neem oil spray
- Dilute One tablespoon or 5 ml of “myBageecha Neem Oil”in one litre warm water or depending on requirement for concentrated dose.
- Add 1/2 tsp of surfactant 'Agroovant' (sticking & wetting activator) to increase coverage.
- Shake well the solution so Neem Oil easily dissolves with water in presence of 'Agroovant' (soap solution)
Apply neem oil only in indirect light or in the evening to avoid foliage burning and to allow the treatment to seep into the plant. Also, do not use neem oil in extreme temperatures, either too hot or too cold. Avoid application to plants that are stressed due to drought or over watering.
- Use the neem oil spray when you need it or regularly - once per week is a good measure. Using the spray regularly will make it a preventive solution, specially during monsoon season.
- The concentration of 0.5-1% is the most common for general and regular garden use, although you can experiment with 2% sprays if you think you need a stronger solution.
- Always test the neem oil spray on a limited area before applying it generously. This cannot be overstated.
- Spray your solution on the affected plant leaves, but only on one limited part of the plant at first so you can watch for any adverse effects for a day. If the plant seems to take the spray well after 24 hours, you can proceed to spray the entire affected area.
- Keep in dry and cool place.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight or heat.
- Keep the Neem oil and the Neem oil spray in a safe place to avoid ingestion by children or pets.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.