An urban green solution if there ever was one, The Pondering Buddha brings about a serene look to your home decor. Contemplative and introspective, this zen terrarium gives a glimpse into a forest with Buddha meditating which is sure to hit the right notes with everyone! Use your artistic skills to turn this DIY Kit into the terrarium you dreamt of! Make it a centre of attraction in your home and watch your guests go green with envy. Living in urban flats is no long an excuse. Go Green.
- Terrarium Glass Size : 8"
- 2 Succulent Plants
- 1 Treated Wood Piece
- 1 Buddha (Color can change)
- Brown Pebbles for Gravel
- White Chips for Top decor
- Green Moss
- Magic Soil Mixture
- Activated Coconut Charcoal
- Needs indirect sunlight
- Water once the moss is completely dry. Preferable twice in a week.
- Use a spray bottle to water. Spray in limited quantity
- Change the charcoal once in 1 year to keep it pest/bug free.
Water the terrarium once a week in summers and once in 2 weeks in winters.Make sure not to water on top of the plants but on the moss or soil. Don't over water the terrarium as it does not have a drainage hole.
The terrarium once made becomes heavy due to the pebbles. Make sure to lift the terrarium glass from the bottom only! Use a soft and dry cloth to wipe the terrarium glass as and when required.