Vermiculite is puffed mica heated and expanded. It holds a tremendous amount of moisture and provides capillary action in the root zone. It has excellent cation exchange capacity. It is better adapted to germinate seeds or to root cuttings in existing hydroponic propagating units.
- Add vermiculite to soil for conditioning and lightening with coco peat or compost. This will accelerate the growth and promote anchorage for tender young root systems.
- Using vermiculite as growing media will make the plant absorbent to the ammonium, potassium, calcium and magnesium necessary for vigorous growth.
- Use vermiculite alone or mixed with soil or peat for seed germination. This will allow seeds to germinate more rapidly.
- Vermiculite mixed half and half with soil, peat or compost eliminates packed down soil in flower pots and houseplant containers while allowing excellent aeration, reducing watering frequency and allowing root spread.
- Placing bulbs or root crops in a container adding vermiculite , the spongy vermiculite will absorb any excess moisture and prevent rot or mildew while protecting them from temperature fluxes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.