Plants are a great gift! Gift it to your near and dear ones!
Buying a Gift online has become a very popular trend to get something for your loved ones and let them know how much you are missing them. It also bypasses the issue if you aren't in the same city.
Among the most gifted articles in today’s time are plants! With people getting environment conscious and wanting to live a healthier life, there is no better gift than that! It is a great gesture to gift a part of nature, and we can guarantee you it will only bring smiles! Apart from that, it also sends a message that you actually took some time to select a thoughtful gift, rather than sending the first decor you saw!
We at mybageecha.com can help you by lessening your problem of WHAT to gift!Why plant is good as a gift?
If gifting something "alive" is not a great thing by itself, we have a few more points for you to make your mind up!
- Live plants are a unique & a thoughtful gift that suits all kinds of occasions like Wedding, Birthday, Anniversary and so on.
- Gifting plants is also appealing. It entices the beauty and grace of both the giver and receiver of the gift.
- Another good reason behind offering plants as gifts is, live plants are a long lasting gift, if the person takes care of it.
- Research has shown that men, women and children alike truly appreciate botanical gifts and that people who give plants and flowers as gifts are perceived as successful, caring and more able to express their emotions.
- If a person has never tried gardening, you are actually doing him/her a favour in helping them start a relaxing hobby!
Why people prefer buying plants online?
Online purchase has a number of benefits provided the buyer.
- Allows buyers to get their product from the comforts of their home. They do not have to visit different stores in person. Everything is only within the click of a mouse. All they have to do is log in to mybageecha.com and make the purchase according to your choice.
- Buyers are open to hundreds of plants, Pots, etc of different types. They only have to browse through the different pages and pick the ones suitable for them.
- Another great advantage is buyers get the chance to compare prices of a plant.
A unique plant for a unique person!
The best way to give the perfect plant is to find the right one for each recipient.
Experienced, avid gardeners and even novice or occasional gardeners may prefer a plant that can be used in their landscape.
Non-gardeners can enjoy a easy to care plant, potted well and suitable for indoors so they remember to care for it!
When picking plants for people you don’t know well enough to know their gardening proficiency, look for ones that will be beautiful in a pot for an extended period of time but also can be transplanted into a yard setting if they choose to do so. Among these are dwarf shrubs and trees, vines, bulbs and ornamental grasses.
All you have to do is buy healthy, attractive plants, then put them in a unique container or spruce up any ordinary pot using ribbons, wrapping paper or other decorations. (Make sure to include proper care and maintenance instructions with your gift.)
We can recommend these plant varieties :
The word "succulent" comes from the Latin word sucus, meaning juice, or sap. Succulent plants may store water in various structures, such as leaves and stems. Some definitions also include roots, so that geophytes that survive unfavorable periods by dying back to underground storage organs may be regarded as succulents. Succulents are often grown as ornamental plants because of their striking and unusual appearance. The habitats of these water preserving plants are often in areas with high temperatures and low rainfall. Succulents have the ability to thrive on limited water sources, such as mist and dew, which makes them equipped to survive in an ecosystem which contains scarce water sources.
- Succulents are fairly inexpensive
- Succulents come in wondrous variety. Some are leafy and delicate, others are pudgy and round. There are succulents that are spiky, fuzzy, and even multicolored.
- You can make succulents from other succulents. In other words, they can usually be propagated from cuttings.
- Usually, succulents are easy to care for.
- They are the most decorative specie in plants, and hence are wonderful for gifting.
Bromeliad is the name for a family of plants that is incredibly diverse. Bromeliads also make great indoor plants. They have few needs and very few problem pests. With the right care, you can enjoy bromeliads in your home or office year round. Their original habitat is humid and they grow on shady forest floors or attached to trees. This means bromeliads are adapted for warm, wet, shady climates. If you live in an area that will not freeze, you can safely plant your bromeliad outside. If you want the bromeliads to appear as part of your landscaping, dig a hole and bury it.
Following a few simple steps can keep you enjoying bromeliads, both indoors and out, for several seasons.
- Provide bright light without direct sun exposure
- Maintain optimal humidity
- Keep air flowing around the plants
- Make sure the plants stay moist but not soggy
- Provide adequate drainage
- Fertilize sparingly
Living in an energy efficient, modern building can have unintended side effects. One of these side effects is less air flow. Lack of air flow allows for indoor air pollution to build up and cause health issues like asthma or sick building syndrome. Houseplants can absorb harmful toxins from the air, especially in enclosed spaces with little air flow. This study has been the basis for newer studies about indoor plants and their air cleaning abilities.
· Cost effective
· Improves productivity at work.
· Purifies the air.
· Improves our health.
· Enhance concentration and memory
· Reduce stress and fatigue
Plants release oxygen as a byproduct of photosynthesis, plants also give us aerobes leave to breathe. Our atmosphere is currently about 20% oxygen, all of it the bounty of the planet’s green-skinned autotrophs. “The most important chemical reaction on earth is photosynthesis, “We are all parasites upon it.”
But what if you want to gift something more than just a plant?
A decor with a plant? An absolutely unique concept which will really make a person feel special? We have you covered!
An eco-system in itself, a terrarium is a lush mini world bringing nature to your urban home. Gorgeous to look at and incredibly easy to maintain, a terrarium adds uniqueness to your home decor! Low-maintenance, space-saving and simply beautiful. These are just a few of the reasons why terrariums are great for people living in small spaces or for those who just love to garden.
Typically, foliage plants and plants that grow slowly work best – avoid fast growing plants. For example:
- Ferns – Maidenhair, Birds nest, Button ferns
- Air Purifiers – Tillandsia
- Succulents- , Hawthornia, Echeveria, Crassula, etc.
If you would like to explore more plants than the ones recommended, you can click here.
myBageecha.com is the perfect destination for gifting with an enormous collection of plants, pots, garden Décor and accessories, etc. Keeping us in mind you don’t need to think twice about what to gift your loved ones, friends, colleagues etc.
So what are you waiting for? Go ahead grab some of the lovely Plants and gift them to your special ones to spread the luck and prosperity that gifting a Plants brings along with it!
P.S: Please do share your views in comment section below.