Geoneem is a natural, broad-spectrum bio-insecticide and non-toxic to beneficial and non-target organisms. The compounds in neem are called liminoids.The most significant liminoids are: azadirachtin, salanin, etc .
Neem compounds work on the insect's hormonal system. It does not kill insects - at least not immediately. It will repel or reduce the feeding of many species of pests/ insects. It can be mixed with other synthetic pesticides and also enhances their action.
Mode of Action
- Disrupting or inhibiting the development of eggs, larvae, or pupae.
- Blocking the molting of larvae or nymphs.
- Disrupting mating and sexual communication.
- Repelling larvae and adults.
- Deterring females from laying eggs.
- Sterilizing adults
- Poisoning larvae and adults
- Deterring feeding
- Blocking the ability to "swallow" (that is, reducing the motility of the gut) Inhibiting the formation of chitin.
1-2 ml per litre of water – Stand alone and Combo
More than 12 months.
The product is safe to use around children, but ensure hands are washed after each use. We do not recommend this product for oral consumption as it is meant to be used as fertilizer. Left over product must be properly packed to avoid ingression of moisture or water.
To be stored in a dry place, away from direct sunlight and moisture. Needless to say, it should never be stored unprotected outside for any length of time. Rain will wash away a lot of the beneficial compounds (nutrients etc), and the sun can dry out the material too much as well. (Change following if needed)