The Neem Cake is used as good organic manure in agriculture and also acts as pest repellent . The high Azadirachtin content in Nature Neem cake helps in protecting the crops against parasitic nematodes and as best soil conditioner.
The neem seed cake was found to be effective against pests like Root- knot nematode found in vegetable crops like Okra, Chilli, French bean, Tomato, Black gram, Green gram, Egg plant, etc & protects from Parasitic Fungi.
The dual activity of Neem cake as fertilizer and pest repellent, has made it a favored input. It is widely used to fertilize cash crops. When it is ploughed into the soil it also protects plant roots from nematodes , white ants and other soil insects.
- It is a totally organic plant food which increases productivity and soil fertility.
- It has antifungal properties and highly suitable for application in Greenhouses.
- It accelerates root development and overall plant growth and protects the plant from Nematodes and white ants.
- Neem seed Cake is improving the general appearance of fruits & vegetables and increasing the leaf age, growth,blossoming and strengthening the roots
- When mixing with any Nitrogenous fertilisers, it slows the conversion of Nitrogenous compounds into Nitrogen gas , thus making Nitrogen available to the plants for a longer duration.
- Due to its lack or imbalance of Nutritious and trace element It prevents and treats ailment disorders of plants
- Apply 1 kg for plots of 10 to 15 sq. metre.
- Enhancing results can be obtained by mixing Neem cake with other Organic Fertilizers
- Neem Cake can be applied safely in all cultures, fruit-bearing, garden products, Melon, cotton, tobacco, Vineyard and Flowers.
- Neem cake can also be mixed with soil and apply on and around the roots of the plants, Vegetables, bushes and trees, will have a remarkable result in the improvement of the plant immunity.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.