'Ecotika' Desert Pride is a Low nitrogen blend (containing Alfalfa) specially crafted as a fertilizer for Cactus and Succulent, provides necessary primary, secondary and micro nutrients, promotes earthworm population thereby enriching soil micro environment. Since this is a Slow to moderate release fertilizer the nutrients are released after some time approx 10-15 days but at an uniform rate and over longer duration..
Key Features of this Product
- Desert Pride is a low nitrogen blend that works in harmony with the plant-soil ecosystem. It can directly increase soil organic matter through soil or plants and activate various microorganisms in the soil. These microorganisms can act as catalysts in the circulation of plant-microbial metabolites, increasing the biological effectiveness of the soil.
- The active ingredients in fertilizers are particularly active after they have been specially treated, and they enter the plants within 2 to 3 hours after application, and they have a speedy absorption and conduction velocity.
- This product is also suitable for use in direct soil application, try with 20-30 gms in 12" pots every 90 days and the quantity can be increased gradually depending upon plants response.
- Increase the quantity @ 1 Tablespoon per foot of plant height or pot diameter whichever is larger.
- Desert Pride is designed to a moderate to slow release low nitrogen fertilizer blend mild fertilizer, crafted especially for Cacti and Succulents. Contains primary, secondary and micro nutrients for nutrition needs of cactus and succulents. This is a slow to moderate release fertilizer
This product is in granular form for easy broadcasting .
The product is safe to use around children, but ensure hands are washed after each use. We do not recommend this product for oral consumption as it is meant to be used as fertilizer. Left over product must be properly packed to avoid ingression of moisture or water.